Ceago Wedding & Event Package
Host your wedding at our exquisite estate wich spans spans the North Shore of beautiful Clear Lake. With three quarters of a mile of lakefront, this property is home to Jim Fetzer’s Organic and Biodynamic Vinegarden. Incorporating 163 acres of vineyards, olives, walnuts and lavender, it is complemented with a two acre herb and vegetable garden, a compound of Hacienda style buildings that include two incredible courtyards with fountains and our famous authentic Pomo Room. Our main courtyard shares a breathtaking view of Lavender Fields, Clear Lake and our 360 foot pier. Adding to the landscape are striking Palm Trees, enchanting 100 year old olive trees and numerous Italian Cypress. This astonishing plant life and the conceptual architecture of the buildings allow you to feel as though you have been transported into another world. Ceago Del Lago is the perfect place to create and share a magical and memorable event.
Complete property buyout of 13,000 sq feet of usable space
Ceago is a unique, authentic Mediterranean style lakefront property that offers only four private events annually.
- Exclusive double gated winery estate lakefront property
- Private pier with boat ramps and Float plane access
- Helicopter landing site
- Beautifully landscaped gardens, vineyards and olive groves
- Use of furnishings in courtyards and Ceago market umbrellas
- Use of commercial kitchen with refrigerator and convection oven
- 4000 sq ft. Lakeview Courtyard with fountain overlooking Clear Lake and lavender field
- 4000 sq ft. Rustic Mountain View Courtyard with outdoor kitchen and wood burning oven
- 2400 sq ft. Pomo Event Room with long bar and grand fireplace
- 1200 sq. ft. Lakeside Pump House at the pier
- Three day/ two night stay in our lakefront villa with state of the art kitchen, beautifully appointed dining room, living room with fireplace, two wide screen televisions, separate master bedroom, guest bathroom, large outdoor furnished patio and grill
- Three day/ two night stay in two separate lakefront casitas. Open floor plan includes living room with fireplace, large king bedroom, kitchen area with small refrigerator, sink and microwave oven, two person tile shower and vanities and furnished outdoor patio
- Personalized welcome package for the Bride and Groom
This is a total property buyout for the day of event. Ceago Vinegarden's total price: $20,000
Services of our on site facility manager are required.
Event Planner Beth Havrilla of Lake Event Design provides the following at an addtional cost below:
- Pre-planning meetings and site visits
- Day of coordinating services for the rehearsal and wedding
- Standard table top rentals based on 125 guests which include tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware and glassware
- Staffing for wine and beer services
- Responsible for all set up and take down of every aspect of the event or wedding and reception
- Attention to all the details for the Bride, Groom and family will be taken care of by our experienced staff
Lake Event Design's total price: $5,500. This price may be higher subject to any additional upgrades or services.
Please contact Carleen Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or email@example.com or 707-263-5752.
We look forward to having your event at Ceago!